Here are some last minute notes that came into my head or were brought to my attention before tomorrow:
1. Varsity and JV please steam your tutus so they don't look raggy on stage! You can hang it up in your bathroom turn shower on as hot as it will go and shut the door for about 5 to 7 mins.
2. I-Jump you will wear your hair just like you did for Winter recital. In a straight pony tail behind your head and a puff in front.
3. Tinys you will wear tan tights for BOTH your dances and pirouette tan jazz shoes for "Over the Rainbow". Also please steam your "Over the Rainbow" outfit DO NOT IRON! You can hang it up in your bathroom turn shower on as hot as it will go and shut the door for about 5 to 7 mins.
4. JV you will wear your hair in a low left pony tail due to short costume changes!
5. EVERYONE make sure your hair looks nice and clean and not sloppy!
6. EVERYONE needs to wear Green Hoodie over costumes!
7. PARENTS show your IDS spirit attire and cheer loud for our dancers! But don't cheer loud when judges are talking :)
8. A HUGE HUGE HUGE THANK YOU TO ALL VOLUNTEERS helping out tomorrow. It makes me feel extremely good when you are so willing to help me out as well as get involved with your dancer's studio!
9. Make sure and stop by the YUMMY food concessions tomorrow to grab a bite to eat! Remember event is CASH only.
10. GOOD LUCK MY AMAZING DANCERS! I TRULY LOVE YOU ALL AND CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU SHINE ON STAGE!