Monday, May 22, 2017

Tryout information 2017-2018 Teams



Infinity TEAM Tryouts June 5th and 6th  
**Cost is $5.00 per dancer
All dancers trying out will need parental consent and signature. These are closed auditions meaning no parents are allowed in to watch. All cost commitments and tentative competition dates will be available to view at tryouts.


Itty Bittys  Kindergarten-1st grade

Tinys 1st  -3rd grade

Minis  2nd- 3rd grade

I-Jump 3rd -5th grade (Hip Hop Only Team)

Smalls 3rd-5th grade

Tweens 5th-7th grade


I-Stomp 6th -8th grade (Hip Hop Only Team)

JV, Varsity, and Senior Jazzerettes

Juniors 7th-12th grade (Alternative to Jazzerettes to get you to a more advanced stage-Does not include Hip Hop)

I-Crew 8th-up (Hip Hop Only Team)

REQUIRED CAMPS
Intensive Camp June 19-23rd
(Required for Varsity, JV, Tweens, Smalls, Minis, and Tinys)

Summer Dance Blast June 26th-30th
(Required for I-Crew, I-Stomp, I-Jump and itty Bittys) 

No comments: