Hello Competition Teams!
Please read the whole list and maybe even twice :) Thanks for being soooo awesome at the winter recitals and showing all other studio dancer a great example! I love my teams and team parents very much!! I am very excited to perform like crazy now!
1. Girls in the half times this Friday need to be at Hillcrest at 6 pm...Jazzerettes still have dance from 4-5pm Juniors DO NOT have dance from 5-6pm.
2. January 24th is Shelley Drill Team Talent Show at 6pm and IDS has been a asked to attend. I would like to take younger girls who normally do not have practice on Monday because we need all the practice time we can get before the big comp on Feb 12th! Smalls will perform their new dance "Don't Stop Believin" , Minis will perform "Work it Girl", and Tinys will perform both "Mickey" and "Down Set Hut"
3. I need all juniors to bring back their brown dresses so we can sew ribbon on the bottom of them ASAP!
4. Which brings me to my next thing....Would anyone be willing to sew some ribbon on the bottom of the 22 brown dresses? Any help with costumes right now would be awesome!!
5. Minis leg warmers are still not here from target when I ordered them Nov.11th.....the company said "they are not in warehouse, so they are waiting to be shipped" whatever that means :( So please continue to have your dancer wear her socks she got at winter recital. Thanks
6. JAZZERETTES ARE IN SERIOUS NEED OF TEAM BUILDING ACTIVITIES!!! We would like to have a sleep over/ all night practice at East Studio on January 28th. This is something we did at the studio I grew up at and it was always a BLAST! ALL JAZZERETTES need to be there! This is an all or none sort of thing :) Let me know if this date will not work so we can figure something else out. (Don't worry other teams we will plan something fun for you as well)
7. All solos, duet, and trio will have an all together practice /show n tell on Monday Feb. 7th at 7pm at Central studio...Parents are welcome. Good practice before competitions.
8 .STAGE PRACTICE AT HILLCREST will be Feb 9th for Jazzerettes and Juniors from 4-7pm and Thursday Feb 10th for Tinys, Minis, and Smalls from 4-7pm. This will be great right before the competition that weekend!
I think that is it for now.....I know that is alot of information, but the more you know the better :)